4 ways VetIMPRESS can help you work effectively during Covid-19
During these isolating times, supporting our customers matters more than ever. We’re proud of your key worker role as you continue to safeguard animal health with your advice and decision support to farmers.
To do this, we can help you:
Access Data Remotely
- To advise clients and provide decision support without the need to go on farm
- To continue to monitor animals using external data brought into VetIMPRESS
- To carry out disease investigations using veterinary data previously collected on farm
- Continue to monitor animal health using external data and previously collected data in VetIMPRESS. Provide advice and decisions without going on farm.
- To maintain a high level of service and ongoing communication to farm clients.
Report On Farm & Off Farm
- During farm visits, create and share reports with your farmers instantly.
- Off farm, get to know your farms like never before using the data in VetIMPRESS.
- Write reports for farmers and farm assurance schemes
Work With Remote Colleagues
- Practice calendars help you manage and co-ordinate farm visits
- Delivery notes allow you to send billing information back to practice remotely
Get To Know Our Platform
- Take advantage of any additional time you may have with online training on our platform. Contact your Business Development Manager for details or click here.