What’s New in VetIMPRESS Web Version 3.28
- Animal History Card: You’ll notice we’ve refreshed the animal history cards with a more defined overview section, the option to edit lactation numbers and charting for milk production and heights and weights. Records can be edited for lameness, fertility, BCS, heights & weights. Also, data within the animal card is now translated for all territory languages.
- Selective Dry Cow Routine Animal Selector: We’ve added a new animal selector to create mastitis selective dry cow therapy lists for action. The lists will identify cows requiring treatment post dry-off, based on their mastitis history. This has great value potential for vets in line with the new requirements related to antimicrobial reduction.
- Lameness Routine Animal Selector: We’ve added a new criteria section. Labelling options include categories related to rechecks, previously diagnosed animals and routine trims.
- Animal Management Area: You can now define final lactation for animals and record reason for disposal. Available to both vet and farmer users.
- Antimicrobial Report: We’ve added new ‘Form Breakdown’ and ‘CIA vs Non CIA’ charts to provide a clearer view of overall usage.
- Issue with ‘served after recheck’ box in fertility selector resolved.
- Intermittent bug to routine selector that reverted to uncategorised when categorised has been saved.
What’s New in VetIMPRESS Mobile Version 3.14
- New Data Entry Screens: Hygiene and Comfort, Standing Index and Rumen Fill and Manure screen available within the VetTech area.
- Examination, Diagnosis and Delivery Notes: Now includes addition of pack sizes, route/delay, the population of fertility/PD scan protocols.
- Animal History Card: Milk production and target growth rate charts now added and event dates sorting in descending order within milk recording tab.
- Animals screen loading issue resolved
- Document images now displaying in iOS devices
- Days pregnant consistency on PD screen
- Animal card not opening issue resolved
- Allow exit of breeding events after choosing animal
- Error in Backfat report resolved
- Ovary and uterus lists for PD scanning, corrected for German users
- Updated list for uterus/vaginal exam for Netherlands users
- Resolution to Hoof Trimming report defaulting to inner claw for sole ulcers
- Display issues resolved on Animal Card
- Fresh Cow and Repeat Breeder data now saving to animal card
What’s New in Farmer Mobile Version 3.15
Treatments: Series of improvements to the treatments area, including linking treatment alerts to treatments entry screen; updates to treatments protocols display and alerts synchronisation.
- Resolution to a number of general issues including login times, duplicate animals on animals list, automatic closing of app
- Issues resolved (error message appearing) when viewing animals