What’s New – February 2021
In the latest web version of VetIMPRESS we have developed new features, implemented improvements on existing features and fixed bugs.
Users can now set their own threshold values for fertility and mastitis metrics. These thresholds will be used for reports generated in VetIMPRESS Report Centre. Thresholds can be changed for holding, practice and territory thresholds. Thanks to this new development, users will easily be able to evaluate fertility and mastitis thresholds based on their unique requirements.
Example metrics where these flexible thresholds are reflected include the following:
Threshold: High SCC (for the following metrics)
- Herd > _200_ SCC
- Chronic SCC
- New Infection SCC
- Cured SCC
- Dry Period Cure Rate
- Dry Period New Infection Rate
- 1st Recording > _200_
- 1st Lactation & 1st Recording > _200_ SCC
Threshold: Second-level High SCC (for the following metrics)
- Herd > _400_ SCC
- _100_ days in Calf
- _100_ days not in Calf
- Served by _80_ days
New Lameness Reporting Metrics
Thanks to two new metrics in the lameness area within Report Centre, users can easily analyse for how long animals stay lame on a farm ‘Average time lame cows’ and measure the relationship between lameness and trimming events ‘Average time between Score lame to Trim event.
Report Centre Improvements
- Users can zoom into the Fat/Protein lines in the milk recording reporting area when they only wants to analyse fat/protein trends.
- We have improved our animal card usability with display and data improvements to include the data source and date for all data types.
Mobility and Trimming Summary Report
- A mobility and trimming summary report is now available
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this release, please contact us. We are happy to answer all questions.